Leverage Your Truly Brilliant Knowledge, Gifts, and Experience - 4 High-End Client Experiences
It's Wednesday, and you already feel tired. You are busy with your client meetings and racing to back-to-back calls. Inside of you, you're thinking...something has got to change. You're working hard but you can see the limit of what you can make. You can only make as much as the number of hours you are working. To make more you have to work more. This is NOT a sustainable business model. And, it will lead to burnout, health problems, stress, frustration, and the feeling that there's never the time with your clients to do the richer, deeper work that you know you're meant to do.
How do you move from that hourly model to a model where it's not about how many hours you are working, but instead it's about the amazing experience you give to your client. Plus...you move into getting paid what you're worth - making more money, helping more people, and making more of a difference!
You want to offer high-end client experiences programs or experiences. I like to think of them as experiences because when you move from working with people hourly you are able to create a whole new experience for them that will help them be more successful in their work with you because you let go of trying to fit your transformative work into a 30 minute or hour time frame.
This is an opportunity for you to leverage your knowledge, expertise, your resources, what you know about your clients, and what they're going through into a transformative experience. Here are four possible high-end programs to give you ideas for what you too can offer your clients.
--> One-day in-person retreat. It really depends on what your business is, but typical coaches and consultants can charge anywhere from $500 all the way to $30,000 and everything in between. Some of the really high end upper level business coaches can certainly charge at that higher level. But it doesn't mean you have to start out at $10,000 for a day. The real secret to success with one day retreats is to start out where you are. It might be $500 or $1,000 or $2,000 a day.
In your one-day or VIP retreat you custom create your time with your client, based on the model of business you use (the five steps you take clients through or your unique process, for example). Basically, you take what you do over a period of weeks and months and really compact it into one day.
To make it more of an experience you want to hold it in a unique location that adds beauty and inspiration. It could be at a luxurious hotel, a spa location or even an outdoor rustic experience. Where would YOU want to go? Create THAT experience for your clients!
--> Half-day virtual retreat. In this program you work with your client for three or four hours on the phone. Now, you may not be on the phone for the entire three-four hours. You may take short breaks throughout the time together.
People really like virtual retreats because they can get you for that intensive long period without the bigger expense of travel and hotels or the inconvenience of being away from their families. How many times have you heard clients say,"Gosh, can just work with you for a few hours?" They love that idea! They can get a lot done quickly with you.
--> Small group intensive. This is a more intimate, intensive workshop with six to twelve people. Having 12 people who pay $1000 or $2,000 for two days with you is actually pretty affordable when you think about some of the higher end programs that might be $10,000 or $15,000. These types of intensive experiences are very popular and are what is selling right now because people want one-on-one attention, and they want to be in a smaller group, instead of a group of 50 or 100 or 500.
--> Small group coaching program. This small group program can be six months or a year long, like my Business Goddess Six Figure and Beyond group program. I'll share with you a few things that are in it so you can see the ideas and tailor your own.
It includes two 3-day retreats to somewhere beautiful. (You know me--we're always going to the ocean; I love to bring in the power and energy of the ocean.) But for you it could be a spa or a mountain retreat or some people like to do 4 Diamond, 4 Star hotels so you can create what you would love to deliver and experience and create a really unique upscale, luxurious opportunity for your clients to work with you at that kind of premium level.
It can also include, like my program, private coaching, group masterminds, other programs and products. I include some of my other programs and products so that they get the practical marketing information, and that way I use our private coaching time focused on their business instead of teaching online marketing.
As you shift your business model and offer these client experiences and programs you start to shifting your business model. You widen the ways people can work with you from a more traditional model of coaching or consulting by the hour or a package of hours. As you do that, then you're able to add in even higher end coaching for your private clients, coaching or consulting depending on what kind of business you're in.
This will open up more opportunities for you to create a financial successful business that doesn't wear you out plus you get to work with highly committed clients and do some of your most amazingly powerful work when you break out of the hourly-for-hire model.
You will play a bigger, bolder game in your business and you'll even start to have fun again!
These program will allow your clients even bigger success and as a result you'll have even bigger success!
Please scroll down to leave a comment below...
Contact the AuthorLaura West
marketing for women solo-entrepreneurs
Laura West's web site
Audios & Videos You Might Enjoy on This Subject
Get BIG Results from Your Small Business
Tip: When you are you looking at your business, are you going wide or are you finding something that fills a pressing need and going deep with it? Janis Pettit will show you how to create a busines ...
Building a Business While Living Your Life
Here's how you can build an online business WHILE living your daily life. It takes just minutes per day. ...
- 5 Secrets to Getting and Keeping All the Clients You Need
- Are You Selling Yourself Short by Hiding in the Background?
- A Moving Story - What is Holding You Back From Potential Success?
- How to Use Speaking to Get New Clients Fast
- Are You Missing Your Blind Spot?
- Are You Revealing Your Star Quality to Build Your Business?
- Your Small Business Plan: 5 Steps to Making Next Year Your Best Year Yet
- 6 Crucial Steps You Must Take to Make Your Business Soar
- 5 Ways That Adding Information Products Can Transform Your Business and Life
- Turn One Idea into a Tsunami of Profitable Products
- Is Dreaming Big Hurting Your Business?
- Building Influence Means Building Sales
- My Aha Breakthrough about Limiting Beliefs
- How to Price Your Products and Programs to Increase Your Income
- Website Mistakes That Could Be Hurting Your Business and What to Do About Them
- 4 Ways to Get Known Fast
- How to Turn 1 Article into an Avalanche of New Traffic, Subscribers and Leads
- Why You May Be Struggling to Get More Clients and What to Do About It
- How to Create a Client Windfall with Lightening Speed
- Create Your Personal Profit Process and Turn Your Ideas to Income
- Has Thinking Small Got You Stalled?
- Is Delayed Decision Making Keeping You Stuck?
- Are You Undervaluing the True Worth of Your Talent and Knowledge?
- Is Technology Helping You or Keeping You From Taking Action?
- Remove Your Income Roadblocks
- How to Create Website Headlines and Content that Get Visitors to Take Action
- What to Change Now to Explode Your Profits in the Next 12 Months
- Simple Systems That Can Set You Free
- How to Merge Your Values with Your Business
- Live Success Breakthrough Intensive for Entrepreneurs
- The 5M Success Strategy Coaching Videos
- Money Saving Tips for Small Business Owners: Should You Be a Cheapskate?
- How You Deal with Problems Can Impact Your Success
- Get Outside Your Comfort Zone and Take Risks: It's the Only Way to Grow
- Why You're Struggling to Get Clients and How to Change It
- Free Tele-Class for Small Business Owners: Turn Your Ideas into a Booming Biz
- How Does Being Successful Impact Your Quality of Life?
- Are You Getting the Right Help You Need to Succeed?
- How to Move Your Small Business from Stuck to Soaring
- Product Creation: Avoid These 5 Mistakes to Increase Information Product Sales
This article has been viewed 2485 time(s).
Upcoming IgnitePoint EventsIgnite your light, life and faith at an upcoming live IgnitePoint city event. Also find out how you can become a speaker at one of these events!
IgnitePoint - Atlanta
IgnitePoint - Salt Lake City
Imagine a TEDxR-style event where you can mention God, Jesus Christ and tell your faith-promoting stories! Learn more here.
Luanna Rodham is a Virtual Marketing Manager. She helps small business owners save their precious time by taking care of the basic needs they have to keep their businesses marketed consistently and effectively. Meet Luanna...
You can be featured on our site! Ask How!
Books by this Author
Business Goddess Manifesto & Supporting eCourse
I share with you exactly what you need to focus on to be a success woman entrepreneur in the Business Goddess Manifesto! It will inspire you, remind you of your innate power and tap into your confidence in the work you are bringing into the world! Download your free copy today!
Business Goddess's Guide To Creating Powerful Sales Pages
Finally a product created by a woman for women busines owners to market your programs, services and products online with ease, heart and authenticity!
The Joyful Business Guide
This business attraction planning system gives you the tools you need to harness attraction energy and smart marketing practices together for more success with ease, creativity and joy!