Trampolines are amazing fun over the summer put many wonder what to do with them over the winter months, whilst you can still use your Trampoline over the winter months it is always better to protect your Trampoline from the frost and Winter elements.
Trampolines can be left up all year around and the Trampoline Frames are guaranteed against rust causing damage, the best way to protect your Trampoline by using a winter cover. You may choose to dismantle your Trampoline or even part of your Trampoline and store the trampoline in parts of the winter. Allot of people have heard of winterising your Trampoline and wonder exactly what this consists of. When you winterise a Trampoline you cover the Trampoline using a weather cover and you may also choose to use an anchor kit to anchor your Trampoline to the ground in windy conditions, however this does depend on your location and if this is needed.
If you leave the Trampoline up over the winter you will still be able to use the Trampoline, it is however recommended to remove any debris on the Trampoline before it is used to prolong the life of your Trampoline bed.
I hope this information helps.
Trampolines and Trampolines Accessories
Contact the Author
Benjamin McDonald is an experienced Customer Services Manager currently employed by a leading UK-based outdoor toys retailer who specialise in trampolines , climbing frames , Basketball Equipment and above ground pools . Over the past five years, Ben has developed a comprehensive understanding of the outdoor toys market, and has published a range of articles with the intention of passing on some of his knowledge.
Sports and Recreation
This Your Article? Do You Need To Edit or Remove It?
You may do either from within your
Once logged in, go to Edit, Articles on
the menu. It will show you a list of your articles and give you
the option of editing or removing them.
If you want us to remove all your
articles and your entire account for you, there is a $15 removal
fee. Email email@example.com and tell us:
- what you'd like to remove,
- your name and email as it appears on
- A link to at least one of your
articles or your profile.
- Include your Paypal email address and
we will send you a Paypal invoice.
- 5 Unique Gift Ideas for your NFL Football Fan
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Golf Game
- Golf With Celebrities 365 Days A Year In Palm Springs
- Golf in Mijas, Spain
- Defensive Strategies in Bearball (TM)
- Training for Running
- Kicking off a premium campaign
- 10 Free Horse Racing Systems for Weekend Bettors
- Would you like to get paid for playing golf?
- Carmichael BMX Racing Team Takes 8th Place at the Florida State Qualifiers
- Golf Wrist Pain Reviewed - You Don't Need to Hang Up the Clubs
- Golf Instruction
- A Brief Look at Golf Clothes Today
- The Impact of Female Golfers
- Learn to Jump Higher to Improve Your Sports Performance
- Sports Management Degrees Prepare You for the Business Big Leagues
- Snowboard Gear - What You Must Have To Enjoy Snowboarding
- 7 cool reasons to visit outdoor parks for the best sports recreation
- Tee-Up to Golf Course Living in Tampa
- What team will be the best in 2007?
- Volkswagen Golf Variant To Hit Geneva Motor Show
- Etopps Trading Cards: The next generation of sports card collecting
- Four new members to Baseball's 500 HR Club coming in 2007
- News writing – how to write a sports report in 4 steps
- The World of F1 and where to buy Tickets!
- Effective Golf Stretching Exercises for Your Game
- 2007 Fantasy Baseball Breakout Candidates by Position
- Scottsdale, Arizona Silverleaf Golf Course Real Estate
- Scottsdale, Arizona Ancala Golf Course Real Estate
- Scottsdale, Arizona Legend Trail Golf Course Real Estate
- Why the Final Four is THE best sports event in the country
- At the front of the starting grid, with Motor Racing stamps.
- soccer tricks
- basic rules of soccer
- bb guns
- paintball guns
- The Basketball Coach's 3 Most Costly Mistakes
- Behind The Scenes Look At The NBA's Best Player, Steve Nash
- Basketball Fool's Gold - Have You Been Hooked?
- Could You Explain Basketball To a Foreigner?
- So You Want to be a College Basketball Coach
- 12 Steps on the Path to College Coaching
- The Path to College Coaching Yielding Great Results
- The Father of Costa Rica Coffee and Church and Even Soccer
- Style, Fashion and Tennis
- Small Mouth Bass. What Are They?
- Golf in Florida 365 Days a Year
- Fractional Ownership of Boats and Yachts - The Advantages
- Attract Deer Using Food Plots - It's Not Rocket Science!
- Biomechanics Of The Golf Swing - A Little Science Goes A Long Way
- Take A Step Back In Time And Use A Black Powder Rifle For Deer Hunting
- Correcting Golf Swing Problems - A Few Basic Tips
- Golf Club Swing Weight - What It Is And Why It Matters
- Learn The Secrets Of Bow Hunting - Hit The Target!
- Working Golf Specific Exercises Into Your Fitness Routine
- Field Dressing Your Deer, it's A Messy Job But Someone's Got To Do It!
- Hunting With Satellites, It's Not Just Science Fiction!
- Golf Stretching Exercises - Put Some Flexibility In Your Golf Swing
- Try A Golf Swing Fan For A Little More Muscle Control
- How To Find Golf Instruction Online Free
- Hunting Deer Isn't Difficult If You Choose the Right Gun
- Putting Practice Makes Perfect - Golf Putting Instruction
- Virtual Hunting, Whatever Will They Think Of Next?!
- Golf Putting Tips Anybody Can Use
- Trick Deers With Deer Decoys - No It's Not Underhand!
- JaMarcus Russell Set to Add to LSU's QB Legacy
- Heisman Trophy Candidates Are Getting Set For 2007 Run
- NASCAR – The Driver’s Physical Conditioning
- NASCAR- The Backwoods Roots
- NASCAR Tracks: Atlanta Motor Speedway
- The Physics of NASCAR
- Nascar's Clint Bowyer - From boy to superstar
- NASCAR's Denny Hamlin - From boy to Superstar
- NASCAR's Martin Truex, Jr. -- From Boy to Superstar
- NASCAR's Dale Earnhardt Jr. - From boy to Superstar