Procedure to Fix Thorconnwndclass Error in Outlook
What is Thorconnwndclass?
Norton antivirus is used by many people at homes, institutes and organizations for the protection of their computer system from viruses, Trojans and other problems. Thorconnwndclass is one of constituents of Norton antivirus computer program. Thorconnwndclass is a component of Crash Guard Symantec in Norton.
Problems in Outlook due to Thorconnwndclass: Sometimes, Thorconnwndclass leads to many problems in Outlook. Due to this module, Outlook gets closed suddenly; creates Thorconnwndclass error and many other problems like improper sending and receiving of emails, slow accessing of Outlook etc. It can also corrupt Outlook database and make it inaccessible. The earlier versions of Norton contained this Thorconnwndclass.
Reasons behind the Occurrence of Thorconnwndclass Error: Thorconnwndclass error occurs in Outlook due to many reasons. Some of the reasons behind the occurrence of Thorconnwndclass error in Outlook are as following:
* Due to some damage in Outlook bar.
* Due to improper installation of Outlook.
* Due to in inappropriateness in Outlook settings.
* While Thorconnwndclass of Norton is working with Outlook.
* Because of corruptness in emails on server or damage in personal folder of Outlook.
* Because of corruptness in add-ins of Outlook.
Method for Thorconnwndclass Fix Process: Outlook remains unfixed until you use a PST repair Solutions. You can avoid Thorconnwndclass problem in Outlook in many ways but, PST Repair tool is the only way to fix this problem in Outlook. There are many PST repair tools but, Outlook Recovery Software is an effective tool because it has the ability to solve all the problems related to Outlook. It can resolve all the problems including corruption of PST file, conversion of PST file, Thorconnwndclass error etc. You can recover PST database with all its components, details, and attachments from all types of Corruption causes with this software.
Solution to Avoid Thorconnwndclass Outlook Problem: You can avoid Thorconnwndclass in Outlook in the following ways:
* By uninstalling Norton Antivirus computer program manually.
* By recreating Outlook bar with "Reset Outlook Bar" switch.
* With unloading of add-ins installed in Outlook i.e. tools>>options>>other tab>>advanced>>add-in manager. You can easily reload all the add-ins in one time later.
* By correction in Outlook settings files after closing the application with renaming of outcmd.dat and extend.dat.
Please scroll down to leave a comment below...
Contact the AuthorRecovery Solutions
Recovery Solutions's web site
This article has been viewed 1103 time(s).
Be featured on our site and connect with other Christ-centered entrepreneurs.
Click here for details.