Using Internet Fax Comparison Charts To Find The Best Fax Service
Using comparison charts is a time tested method of quickly finding the best deal for any product or service you wish to buy. Whether you're looking for the latest large screen TV or the cheapest Internet fax service, comparison charts will quickly give you the necessary information you need to make an informed decision.
The main reason shoppers use comparison charts is time. You can save time by accessing all relevant data (prices, sizes, ratings, customer support, merchants, etc.) you need to make an informed decision. Comparison charts will give you all this vital information at a glance.
When choosing a business service such as Internet fax we have to be especially careful before we make our decision. Whenever we are buying any service we have to be extremely prudent. How reliable is the service? How good is the customer support if we should have problems? Are there any hidden fees which will rob us blind? Is the service completely scalable for any company or business which suddenly expands?
Buying a service like Internet fax does require that you do a little homework first. Especially when you consider this is an ongoing business expense which you will have to pay for each month. Wise decisions now could save you a lot of money over the long haul.
Almost everyone now realizes Internet fax is very cost effective: no extra phone lines, no bulky fax machines, no messy ink and paper jams, no busy signals... you can receive and send your faxes wherever you have the Internet. And in our increasingly wireless world that's just about anywhere.
There are many factors to consider when choosing an Internet fax service. Here's a few that should be at the top of your list.
First and foremost, you must get a quality service, one which has proven itself in the marketplace. In this day and age, the Internet itself is a good place to check customer ratings or recommendations of the different services. Never dismiss word of mouth recommendations - what fax service are your colleagues or business partners using and recommending. Check out any Internet fax service thoroughly before you sign up. Check with the BBB Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any complaints.
Next you must check out the prices or costs very closely. What are the monthly charges? What are the monthly allowance of faxes you can have - how many inbound? how many outbound? Number of faxes can range from a 100 to 1000 pages so check closely. How much do extra pages cost? These can range from 3 cents to 10 cents per page. How much does international faxes cost? Are there set-up fees? Are there extra monthly charges for a Toll Free number?
If you're a large company or someone with an active small business these costs can add up very quickly. Some fax comparison shopping now can save you money over the long haul.
Does the Internet service have an online interface or login site where you send and receive your faxes? Is there online storage, if so, how much? Can you use the service on any desktop applications? Which ones? Are there local fax numbers? Are there Toll Free numbers?
Perhaps, the main question you should ask: how good is customer support? Will they offer help when you need it? Will the company go out of its way to assist you if any problems should arise? Current users of a fax service is usually a good judge of this so check Microsoft Marketplace under Internet fax and you will see customer rankings of the different services.
5. Smaller Can Be Better!
Many companies, managers or ordinary personal fax users tend to choose or go with major Internet fax companies such as MyFax, eFax, TrustFax, RapidFax... but these large fax companies are not your only choices. Smaller lessen known fax companies such as Metro Hi Speed and Faxage offers great service at a much better price. Because their client base may be smaller than these larger companies, individual attention may be more attainable! Don't dismiss these fax companies from your list when you're considering a fax service for yourself or your company. The best things sometimes come in small packages.
Regardless of which Internet fax provider you choose, make sure you're getting one that fits your needs. Make sure you're getting a quality, reliable service at the best price possible. Use all the points listed above to help you find the right Internet fax service for you or your company. Choose wisely.
For a handy online comparison chart of all the major Internet Fax Service Providers click here: Online Fax Comparison Chart For a more detailed review of the different fax services try here:Internet Fax Service Guide Copyright © 2007 Titus Hoskins. This article may be freely distributed if this resource box stays attached.
Please scroll down to leave a comment below...
Contact the AuthorTitus Hoskins
Marketing Tools and Software
Titus Hoskins's web site
- Five Solid Reasons To Use An Internet Fax Service
- Using Internet Fax Comparison Charts To Find The Best Fax Service
- Which Internet Fax Service Is Right For You?
- Corporate Business Gifts That Say WOW!
- How Virtual PBX Makes Home Business Startups More Professional
- Online Fax vs Virtual PBX - Which One Should I Use?
- Can The Traditional Fax Machine Survive Online Faxing?
- Ivy Bridge Laptops Have Arrived - Is It Time To Upgrade My Gaming Laptop?
- List Building - Social Networks Are It!
- Gaming Laptops - Can The Razer Blade Re-Define Portable Gaming?
- Online Fax Services Comparison - Why You Should Always Compare Before Buying
- How Exactly Is Online Fax Cheaper Than Conventional Faxing?
- How Smart Shoppers Find The Best Online Laptop Deals?
- Alienware Gaming Laptops Coupons Page Updated For Black Friday By Bizwaremagic.
- Are There Any Pay-As-You-Go Online Fax Services?
- Will Google+ Become The Ultimate Web Marketing Tool?
- Online Fax - Why Web Faxing is Perfect for Small Business Owners
- Canadian Online Fax Providers - Do I Need A Local Canadian Fax Number?
- Best Gaming Laptops Of 2011
- Online Fax Providers - Are Fax Reviews Really Helpful?
- What's The Difference Between Online Fax and Virtual PBX?
- Online Fax Services - 12 Quick Things To Check Before Buying - New SlideShow
- Online Fax - Most Important Feature To Check Before You Buy?
- How Do Fax By Email Services Work?
- Gaming Laptops - These 3 New Features Will Increase Your Enjoyment
- Has Article Marketing Gone The Way Of The DoDo Bird?
- Online Fax - How It Can Automate Your Home Business or Office
- Are There Any Cheap Gaming Laptops?
- Cheap Internet Fax Services - Should You Use Them?
- List Building - Are Lists In The Billions Possible?
- Online Fax - How It Can Mobilize Any Workforce or Company
- Online Fax Service - Why Quality Service Is Your Number One Factor?
- Internet Fax Services - How Green Is Online Fax?
- How To Choose The Right Student Laptop For You?
- 5 Simple Ways To Automate Your Online Business Or Marketing
- How To Choose An Online Fax Service?
- Corporate Business Gifts - New Website Launched To Help Companies
- How To Use Dell Laptop Coupons To Get The Best Price
- Corporate Business Gifts - The Benefits Of Using Customer Appreciation Gifts
- Online Fax Services - What Are The Start-Up Costs?
This article has been viewed 20566 time(s).
Upcoming IgnitePoint EventsIgnite your light, life and faith at an upcoming live IgnitePoint city event. Also find out how you can become a speaker at one of these events!
IgnitePoint - Atlanta
IgnitePoint - Salt Lake City
Imagine a TEDxR-style event where you can mention God, Jesus Christ and tell your faith-promoting stories! Learn more here.
Lisa Rae Preston
Lisa Rae Preston, creator of the STEP into Destiny Core-Passion Test, teaches folks how to step inside others' brains, watch how they think and know exactly how it feels to "walk in their moccasins." Lisa Rae's innovative research in human behavior reveals the brain and language patterns of four specific core-passion types. She focuses on helping entrepreneurs establish trusting connections with their clients and potential customers through speaking to their exact brain patterns. Online since 2002, Lisa Rae's goal is to share this innovative method of communication with entrepreneurs, coaches, and teachers. You may take the STEP Core Passion Assessment for FREE here. Meet Lisa Rae...
You can be featured on our site! Ask How!
Books by this Author
Your Complete Internet Fax Guide
There's A New Way To Fax - Can You Afford Not To Use It?