3 Keys To Attracting Leads, Clients and Sales to You Effortlessly
It sounds magical, doesn't it? Attracting leads, clients and sales to you effortlessly. In fact, it almost doesn't sound possible.
But the truth is, it IS possible, even if it isn't magic. It's all about good, solid marketing principles. And if you follow the below three keys, you'll be well on your way to experiencing that for yourself in your business.
- Create a powerful message that appeals to your ideal clients. This could also be thought of as your Unique Selling Proposition (or USP).
So what exactly is that? Basically, it's the solution you provide presented from your ideal client's viewpoint. So, for example, let's say you're a business coach. Well, those are a dime a dozen. Instead, what if you specialize in helping women entrepreneurs get over their blocks to making more money in their business. See how more powerful that is? And how it can magnetically attract your ideal clients to you?
Or let's say you're a fitness and nutrition expert. Yawn. But what if you specialize in helping women with hormonal issues lose weight. Ah, much more powerful.
In addition to attracting your ideal clients to you, you'll also notice these also position yourself as an expert. After all, if you have such a specialty, then you must be an expert. And of course, people would much rather do business with experts.
- Be consistent with your message. Once you know what your message is (and you've tested it so you know it attracts your ideal clients) now you need to get it out into the world. Resist the urge to be creative about it.
I know, I know. You get tired of saying it. You're sure other people must be tired of hearing it. But if you're not consistent, if you tweak a little here, a little there, maybe edit it here, you're not getting the full power of it out there.
Look, even your most loyal clients aren't going to get sick of hearing your message. Why? Because they really don't "hear" it as much as you think they do. People are busy with their own lives, and they really aren't paying as much attention to you as you think they are. So if you don't repeat it and repeat it consistently, then you run the risk of people not remembering what you stand for, or maybe being confused about it; and if they don't remember or are confused, they're not going to invest with you or recommend you or anything else.
- Be frequent with your message. You're going to feel like a broken record, but the best marketers are the ones who have a simple, powerful message, are consistent with that message and repeat it over and over again.
And don't just repeat it in the same places, find different ones. Get your message out there in as many ways as you possibly can. (Just as long as those places are where your ideal clients hang out.) Online. Offline. Networking events. Speeches. Podcasts. Etc.
In fact, here's the place where you can be creative. Find new and different ways of getting your message out there, and do it as frequently as possible. Because the more often your ideal clients stumble across your message, the more likely it is when they're ready to make a change, they'll reach out to see how you can help them.
Please scroll down to leave a comment below...
Contact the AuthorMichele PW
Michele PW's web site
Audios & Videos You Might Enjoy on This Subject
Power Profits 101
3 Must-Dos in Marketing to Make More Money This Month Than Your Entire Last Year! ...
- 11 Free & Low Cost Marketing Strategies to Turn Around a Cash-Strapped Business
- Keeping Your Marketing Current Can Double Your Clients
- Are you hiding behind your computer? Three Offline Marketing Strategies that Work
- Pay Attention: Amazing Marketing Lessons are All Around You
- 8 Steps to Create and Market an Information Product in One Week
- How to Create and Market a Home Study or Membership Program—Teleclass
- 7 Powerful Free Business Marketing Ideas
- 7 Small Business Internet Marketing Success Tips
- Marketing Your Business: What Works Now
- Transform Your Small Business Marketing
- Online Video and Marketing Experts Offer Tele-Seminar on Creating Website Videos
- Target Marketing Lesson from My Teenage Daughter
- Janis Pettit Interviews Robert Phillips--Attract Clients with your Marketing Message
- Marketing on a Shoestring: The Art of Bootstrapping
- Small Business Start-Up Advice - Why Picking the Right Market Niche is So Important
- Use Social Network Marketing to Increase Traffic to Your Small Business Website
- Marketing on a Shoestring-How Learning to Bootstrap Can Save You a Bundle
- Small business start up advice –Why picking the right market niche is so import
- What You Need to Do Before Spending a Penny on Marketing
- Marketing Mythology: Putting Lipstick on a Pig
- International Protocol: International Greetings
- Is Your Content Marketable?
- How to Meet 300 People in 30 Seconds
- Email Marketing: Oh No! Are They Ignoring Your Emails?
- Are You Unconsciously Giving Your Marketing ‘Bad Vibes'?
- Money and Marketing: How To Get Your Next 3 Clients
- Money and Marketing: 5 Ways Being In a Master Mind Can Pay Off
- Thrive In This Economy: Smart Money and Marketing Changes To Make Now
- Smarter Business Marketing: Turn One Idea Into Multiple Streams Of Income
- Smarter Business Marketing: Stop Falling Into the Marketing 'Do Over' Trap
- Money and Marketing: 4 Business Model Blunders to Avoid
- Quick Marketing Tips to Leap From 5 Figures to 6 and 7 Figures
- Business and Marketing: Breakthroughs for Writer's Block
- Business Marketing: Three Simple Steps to Wean Off One-On-One Clients and Create Leveraged Income
- 5 Marketing Strategies On Using Information Products to Make More Money
- Marketing Strategies - What exactly is YOUR Vision?
- Money and Marketing: 5 Simple Ways to Increase Your Cash Flow Right Now
- 4 Marketing Basics Will Get You to 6-Figures and Beyond
- Successful Business Marketing: What Does Your Marketing Archetype Say About You?
- Proven Marketing Strategies for 6-Figure Business Success: Designing Creative Payment Plan Options
This article has been viewed 3917 time(s).
Upcoming IgnitePoint EventsIgnite your light, life and faith at an upcoming live IgnitePoint city event. Also find out how you can become a speaker at one of these events!
IgnitePoint - Atlanta
IgnitePoint - Salt Lake City
Imagine a TEDxR-style event where you can mention God, Jesus Christ and tell your faith-promoting stories! Learn more here.
Denise Wakeman is co-founder of The Blog Squad™. With nearly two decades of business and marketing experience, she helps authors and service professionals optimize and leverage great blogs as well as use social media tools to gain visibility, build credibility and make more money selling their books, products and services. Visit her online at DeniseWakeman.com ,Denise Wakeman is co-founder of The Blog Squad™. With nearly two decades of business and marketing experience, she helps authors and service professionals optimize and leverage great blogs as well as use social media tools to gain visibility, build credibility and make more money selling their books, products and services. Meet Denise...
You can be featured on our site! Ask How!
Books by this Author
$Ka-Ching!$ Product Launch
Revealed: An Easy Plug-and-Play System to Help You Successfully Launch Your Product or Program in a Heart-Centered Way Imagine: You CAN make a profit without feeing sales-y or slime-y doing it. I'll teach you my secrets on how to do exactly that.
5 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make When They Hire a Copywriter
How do you know if the copywriter you're hiring is the right one for you? To help you make the very best decision, I've put together this complementary special report.
Juicy Online Marketing Essentials Bootcamp
Revealed! An easy plug-and-play system to reveal the "Juicy" YOU and transform your online business so it sounds like YOU! (authentic and NO hype!) Yes you CAN build a 6- or 7-figure business around your brilliance. We'll show you how (and how those other 7-figure ultra-entrepreneurs are doing it).
The Complete Online/Offline Marketing System
Finally – A Step-by-Step, Proven Marketing System You Can Easily Plug and Play into Your Business to Boost Your Credibility, Visibility, Website Traffic AND Sales!
Why Isn't My Web Site Making Me Any Money? 10 Easy Steps To Make Your Web Site G
Got a Web site and no sales? In 30 minutes or less you can quickly and easily pinpoint EXACTLY what's wrong with your site and what you need to do to transform it into a money-making machine!
Your Internet Success Story: How to get the Internet to work for YOU
It Doesn't Have to Be Like This! Ditch the Negativity, Beating Yourself Up, Frustration, Anxiety, Analysis/Paralysis and Anything Else That's Holding You Back From Becoming the Success You Know Can Be Yours! You're going to walk away with your very own INDIVIDUALIZED Internet Marketing Success Plan PLUS be ready to take ACTION and launch that plan IMMEDIATELY.