Many small businesses today are looking to implement email marketing strategies for its high impact, low cost of implementation, and ability to connect with customers quickly and efficiently.
Email Marketing is rapidly becoming known as the most affordable and effective option to connect with both customers and prospects in a meaningful way.
The variety of email marketing services ranges from a completely outsourced solution to a do-it-yourself strategy using either in-house or hosted solutions.
The option selected will depend on the needs and budget of the company that is considering adopting email marketing strategies.
Some of the benefits being realized over traditional media include:
The ability to quickly track results. Email marketing allows businesses to instantly track the response rate of any given campaign. When used properly, email marketing is reported to be second only to search engine optimization in its ability to target prospects.
Significantly shorter development and production time. Creating effective copy can be accomplished within minutes or hours as compared to days, weeks, or even months for some traditional media.
Dramatically reduced cost of production and deployment. Production costs are considerably lower when creating sales and advertising copy for email marketing. Royalty-free images and readily available information make it easy to streamline and fast-track creatives.
Shortened sales cycle. With some traditional media, the sales cycle can be days or even weeks before the message begins to propagate. Direct mail can take days to be printed, metered, and delivered. In some industries, that sort of time delay can cause businesses to miss out on critical window of opportunity.
Ability to collect and manage significant data. When integrated with autoresponder technology, lead capture forms, and split-testing, businesses have the ability to drill down to specific detailed levels of information for each prospect and customer. Effective data management allows businesses to maximize profits and increase efficiencies.
Propensity to trigger viral marketing via word of mouth and industry buzz. With traditional media, an ad that appeals to an individual may not be readily available to share with peers. Over time, peer buzz can occur via social interaction. With email marketing, interacting with peers and sharing content is as simple as forwarding the received message. Done properly, this sort of peer-to-peer sharing can quickly create a viral buzz that can translate to more profits.
Environmentally Friendly. One of the more obvious benefits to email marketing over print media is the fact that email marketing is paper-free.
Please scroll down to leave a comment below...
Contact the AuthorBrian Rooney
Brian Rooney's web site
- Is Network Marketing or MLM Really Bad?
- Top Ten Email Marketing Tips
- You're Already Doing Network Marketing ... even if you hate MLM
- How to Use an Autoresponder as a Valuable Marketing Tool
- Three Basic Strategies for Email List Building
- Are You Energetically Blocking Your List from Growing?
- Email Marketing Tips for Maximizing Sales and Referrals Through Opt In Email Marketing
- 9 Ways To Advertise Your E-Zine and Become Known As An Expert
- 5 Quick and Simple Tips for Creating Fresh Newsletter Content
- How to Build A Six-Figure Opt-In Subscriber List
- The Truth about Building An Opt In Subscriber List
- Build a Profitable Subscriber List
- Build Your Online Database With Bonus Giveaways
- The Gold is in the Opt-in List
- How to Build a Responsive List in Five Simple Steps
- 5 Reasons to Build Your List NOW
- Email Marketing - Crafting a Profitable Email Message
- Email Marketing - Connecting With your Subscribers
- Email Marketing -- Your Ticket to Success
- Email Marketing - What Do Your Subscribers Want In An Email?
- Email Marketing -- Changing the Blurred Face of the Internet
- Email Marketing -- Give Your Subscribers an 'Above and Beyond' Experience
- Boost Profits With Email Marketing AutoResponders
- Email Marketing Guide - How To Create Powerful AutoResponder Letters
- Email Marketing Strategies
- What is an AutoResponder? Do I Really Need One?
- Email Marketing for Bands and Musicians
- E-mail Marketing Solutions
- Email Marketing Open Rates
- AutoResponder Deliverability - Separate Truth from Fiction
- Email Marketing - How To Build Your Own EMail Marketing Lists
- Should Your Business Be Using AutoResponders?
- AutoResponder Success Tips
- 7 Keys to AutoResponder Success
- Boost Online Sales With The EMail Marketing Two-Step
- Email Marketing: Single Optin vs Double Optin
- How You Can Generate Over 200 Leads Every Month!
- Considering MLM Opportunities?
- List Building Strategies For Fun and Profit
- Three Keys to Effective Email Marketing
This article has been viewed 7219 time(s).
Upcoming IgnitePoint EventsIgnite your light, life and faith at an upcoming live IgnitePoint city event. Also find out how you can become a speaker at one of these events!
IgnitePoint - Atlanta
IgnitePoint - Salt Lake City
Imagine a TEDxR-style event where you can mention God, Jesus Christ and tell your faith-promoting stories! Learn more here.
You can be featured on our site! Ask How!
Books by this Author
30 Day Free Trial - Email Marketing
Open your free trial account today and begin to experience the power of Email Marketing with TrafficWave.net AutoResponders.
Upgrade at any time during your 30 day trial by entering a valid credit card or using Alertpay.