E-mail Marketing Solutions
I was sitting at dinner with a friend I hadn't seen in a long time. He said to me, "Tell me what it is that you do again."
I launched in to my standard explanation of Email Marketing and how we help businesses from around the world build, manage, and profit from their own in-house lists with Email Marketing AutoResponders.
He paused a moment.... looked at me... and asked, "So you spam people or what?".
I quickly and successfully resisted the urge to smack him. I took a deep breath and began to explain the very critical distinction between spamming and responsible Email Marketing.
At the end of the conversation, he said, "I think you can help me with one of my businesses. We've got prospect lists and clients lists that we are not following up with and I bet we're losing money.".
He's right. He is losing money. He needs to start using Email Marketing to boost his profits and fast. We'll get him started next week so he can start using Email Marketing to capture those lost revenues.
But he's not alone. During that conversation, I realized that there are probably a lot of businesses that equate spamming with real Email Marketing and the two are not the same.
In a nut shell, "spamming" is the sending of ANY unsolicited commercial email. It doesn't matter if you send an unsolicited ad to a single recipient or millions. No request for your information means you are sending Unsolicited Commercial EMail (UCE).
However, when someone requests your information and they add themselves to your list, you are now practicing responsible Email Marketing.
What are some of the benefits of Email Marketing?
---- Email Marketing Reduces Expenses. ----
I was talking with another client over lunch just last week. He is an entertainer and tours the country with his band. Over the years, he has built a list of fans, booking contacts, venue contacts, etc.... And when he wants to send out a postcard or newsletter to this list, he has to spend a LOT of money.
Now that he is using Email Marketing techniques to send his newsletters via email, his market expenses have dropped from over $1,000 per mailing to less than $250 per month (with multiple mailings).
---- Email Marketing Saves Time. ----
This same client also has to plan ahead by a few weeks in order to allow for mailer design, layout, proofing, printing, and then finally adding postage and actually getting the mail piece on the street.
With Email Marketing, the turn-around time for development and delivery are dramatically reduced.
---- Email Marketing Gives Virtually Instant Feedback. ----
I recently ran a promotion to one of my lists of subscribers. The creation of the ad itself took about an hour. I set up my Email Marketing campaign to broadcast my message out to my list. Within 20 minutes of hitting "Send", I was watching new orders come in.
I've also had campaigns where I didn't see any orders coming in.
In both cases, because I was using Email Marketing solutions, I was able to tell within the same day whether or not my campaign was going to be successful. With direct mail, newspaper ads, television, or magazines, you sometimes have to wait weeks or even months just to see how the market is going to respond to your offer.
---- Email Marketing Is Flexible. ----
Email Marketing can be conducted in a number of ways.
CPA's and tax preparers can send out timely reminders to their clients.
Restaurants can send out special event notifications, coupons, and menus.
Consultants can send out weekly, monthly, or quarterly tips and advice.
Entertainers can send out performance schedules and event updates.
Planners can send out invitations.
Retailers can increase return sales and customer loyalty.
Franchises can provide training and corporate updates.
Service businesses can send out service reminders and/or warranty notifications.
Home based businesses can generate sales leads and follow up with prospects.
Businesses need to constantly adjust to market and economic conditions to continue boosting profits and reduce expenses. Email Marketing provides powerful solutions that allow businesses and organizations to save time, reduce expenses, increase efficiencies, and boost profits. If you are not using Email Marketing already, it's time to start.
Please scroll down to leave a comment below...
Contact the AuthorBrian Rooney
Brian Rooney's web site
- Is Network Marketing or MLM Really Bad?
- Top Ten Email Marketing Tips
- You're Already Doing Network Marketing ... even if you hate MLM
- How to Use an Autoresponder as a Valuable Marketing Tool
- Three Basic Strategies for Email List Building
- Are You Energetically Blocking Your List from Growing?
- Email Marketing Tips for Maximizing Sales and Referrals Through Opt In Email Marketing
- 9 Ways To Advertise Your E-Zine and Become Known As An Expert
- 5 Quick and Simple Tips for Creating Fresh Newsletter Content
- How to Build A Six-Figure Opt-In Subscriber List
- The Truth about Building An Opt In Subscriber List
- Build a Profitable Subscriber List
- Build Your Online Database With Bonus Giveaways
- The Gold is in the Opt-in List
- How to Build a Responsive List in Five Simple Steps
- 5 Reasons to Build Your List NOW
- Email Marketing - Crafting a Profitable Email Message
- Email Marketing - Connecting With your Subscribers
- Email Marketing -- Your Ticket to Success
- Email Marketing - What Do Your Subscribers Want In An Email?
- Email Marketing -- Changing the Blurred Face of the Internet
- Email Marketing -- Give Your Subscribers an 'Above and Beyond' Experience
- Boost Profits With Email Marketing AutoResponders
- Email Marketing Guide - How To Create Powerful AutoResponder Letters
- Email Marketing Strategies
- What is an AutoResponder? Do I Really Need One?
- Email Marketing for Bands and Musicians
- E-mail Marketing Solutions
- Email Marketing Open Rates
- AutoResponder Deliverability - Separate Truth from Fiction
- Email Marketing - How To Build Your Own EMail Marketing Lists
- Should Your Business Be Using AutoResponders?
- AutoResponder Success Tips
- 7 Keys to AutoResponder Success
- Boost Online Sales With The EMail Marketing Two-Step
- Email Marketing: Single Optin vs Double Optin
- How You Can Generate Over 200 Leads Every Month!
- Considering MLM Opportunities?
- List Building Strategies For Fun and Profit
- Three Keys to Effective Email Marketing
This article has been viewed 8548 time(s).
Upcoming IgnitePoint EventsIgnite your light, life and faith at an upcoming live IgnitePoint city event. Also find out how you can become a speaker at one of these events!
IgnitePoint - Atlanta
IgnitePoint - Salt Lake City
Imagine a TEDxR-style event where you can mention God, Jesus Christ and tell your faith-promoting stories! Learn more here.
Kathleen Gage works with spiritually aware speakers, authors, coaches and consultants who are ready to turn their knowledge into money-making products and services. She does this by teaching them how to publish their works via books, eBased information products, teleseminars, webinars and any medium that can be distributed via the Internet. Meet Kathleen...
You can be featured on our site! Ask How!
Books by this Author
30 Day Free Trial - Email Marketing
Open your free trial account today and begin to experience the power of Email Marketing with TrafficWave.net AutoResponders.
Upgrade at any time during your 30 day trial by entering a valid credit card or using Alertpay.