Online or Internet Fax Services are becoming extremely popular with our ever increasingly mobile workplace and workforce. As we become more mobile, we want the ability to receive and send faxes through our email and the Internet. It's as simple as that!
Receive and send your faxes anywhere, anytime.
Plus, you have no more paper jams, no more bulky fax machines, no more busy signals and no more return trips to the office to pick up that important fax at 10 o'clock at night!
If you need more convincing about the advantages of using or switching to an Internet Fax Service, here's a short list of reasons:
There's a great deal of convenience to receiving and sending your faxes through your email. You can access it anywhere and anytime; wherever and whenever you access your computer and the Internet.
Your faxes are right at your fingertips - just one click away.
You receive a local or toll-free fax number that you can give out to all your contacts. You can also store all your faxes online or on your computer's hard-drive, so you know exactly where your faxes are. You know exactly where to find that important fax when you need it. No more scrambling through files or garbage bends to find your faxes. No more missed faxes because of busy signals, not to mention the decrease in all that foul language as there are no more paper jams.
Perhaps, the most important feature or selling point for using an Internet or email fax service is mobility. Since you receive and send faxes through your email system and the Internet you can access them anywhere, anytime.
This is great for mobile professionals, traveling sales people, real estate agents, onsite builders, etc. Our workplaces and workers are becoming very mobile at a very fast rate - just in the last five or ten years we have seen the explosion in the popularity of cell phones, PDAs, Wi-Fi, Wireless Broadband, and portable laptop computers. All these new technologies have changed how we do business and how we communicate.
Internet or email fax fits perfectly into this mix and gives us the means to take our work on the road.
Easy To Use
Internet fax is as easy as using your email. How hard can that be? Most, if not all email fax providers have a Web Interface (online site) where you can log onto and do all your faxing chores. Send and receive your faxes. Most fax services also allow you to store your faxes online for easy access.
Most Internet fax services will work with Windows Outlook and Windows Office. Some have free desktop applications that you can download and place on your desktop which allows you to send and receive your faxes.
Finally, most services let you send a fax by just sending an email, i.e. (destination number)@yourfaxservice.com - It doesn't get any easier than that.
Internet fax can be very inexpensive, especially if you only have modest faxing needs. If you send or receive just a few faxes each month you can purchase a very inexpensive monthly or yearly plan from many of the major fax providers. Many of these Internet fax services have various plans and fees; finding one that matches your faxing needs can save you a lot of money in the long run.
Really modest fax users can get an Internet fax service for a few dollars a month. One of the major service providers, eFax will even let you have a Free account where you can receive up to 20 faxes a month for free, but be aware that you will have to upgrade to a paid service to send faxes. Another service, Send2Fax Prepaid charges you $0.15 for every fax and a $20 deposit along with a very low $1.95 monthly fee.
For a person starting a home business or office, using an online fax service will save you the extra cost of purchasing a fax machine and an extra phone line. Actually, online faxing may save your company or organization around 85 percent on up front costs and 34 percent on monthly costs of traditional fax servers. This is a great plus.
Most online fax services are business-ready, and are completely flexible and scalable to meet all your company's faxing requirements. Fax broadcasting to a large number of recipients can also be more cost-effective with these online services. There's usually special custom pricing for companies.
Lastly, in a world that's constantly changing, having a faxing system that's compatible to all the latest gadgets and gizmos, is more important than it may seem at first glance. As our communication and business tools keep changing with the introduction of new hardware and services, Internet or email fax will work with all of these new inventions: Laptops, PDAs, Cell Phones, Wi-Fi, VoIP, Wireless Broadband, Satellite Internet, come what may...
Choosing an Internet fax service will meet all your present and future personal and business faxing needs. It is the right choice at the right time. Discover the advantages of an email fax service for yourself. Easy to use, affordable, mobile, accessible and compatible.
For more information on Internet Fax Services try this handy online
Guide:Internet Fax Service Guide
Titus Hoskins Copyright © 2006. For the latest Marketing Tools visit http://www.bizwaremagic.com
This article may be freely distributed if this resource box stays attached.
Please scroll down to leave a comment below...
Contact the AuthorTitus Hoskins
Marketing Tools and Software
Titus Hoskins's web site
- Five Solid Reasons To Use An Internet Fax Service
- Using Internet Fax Comparison Charts To Find The Best Fax Service
- Which Internet Fax Service Is Right For You?
- Corporate Business Gifts That Say WOW!
- How Virtual PBX Makes Home Business Startups More Professional
- Online Fax vs Virtual PBX - Which One Should I Use?
- Can The Traditional Fax Machine Survive Online Faxing?
- Ivy Bridge Laptops Have Arrived - Is It Time To Upgrade My Gaming Laptop?
- List Building - Social Networks Are It!
- Gaming Laptops - Can The Razer Blade Re-Define Portable Gaming?
- Online Fax Services Comparison - Why You Should Always Compare Before Buying
- How Exactly Is Online Fax Cheaper Than Conventional Faxing?
- How Smart Shoppers Find The Best Online Laptop Deals?
- Alienware Gaming Laptops Coupons Page Updated For Black Friday By Bizwaremagic.
- Are There Any Pay-As-You-Go Online Fax Services?
- Will Google+ Become The Ultimate Web Marketing Tool?
- Online Fax - Why Web Faxing is Perfect for Small Business Owners
- Canadian Online Fax Providers - Do I Need A Local Canadian Fax Number?
- Best Gaming Laptops Of 2011
- Online Fax Providers - Are Fax Reviews Really Helpful?
- What's The Difference Between Online Fax and Virtual PBX?
- Online Fax Services - 12 Quick Things To Check Before Buying - New SlideShow
- Online Fax - Most Important Feature To Check Before You Buy?
- How Do Fax By Email Services Work?
- Gaming Laptops - These 3 New Features Will Increase Your Enjoyment
- Has Article Marketing Gone The Way Of The DoDo Bird?
- Online Fax - How It Can Automate Your Home Business or Office
- Are There Any Cheap Gaming Laptops?
- Cheap Internet Fax Services - Should You Use Them?
- List Building - Are Lists In The Billions Possible?
- Online Fax - How It Can Mobilize Any Workforce or Company
- Online Fax Service - Why Quality Service Is Your Number One Factor?
- Internet Fax Services - How Green Is Online Fax?
- How To Choose The Right Student Laptop For You?
- 5 Simple Ways To Automate Your Online Business Or Marketing
- How To Choose An Online Fax Service?
- Corporate Business Gifts - New Website Launched To Help Companies
- How To Use Dell Laptop Coupons To Get The Best Price
- Corporate Business Gifts - The Benefits Of Using Customer Appreciation Gifts
- Online Fax Services - What Are The Start-Up Costs?
This article has been viewed 25931 time(s).
As president of Tungsten Branding, Phillip Davis heads a team of company branding consultants, specializing in company name development and strategic branding. Meet Phillip...
You can be featured on our site! Ask How!
Books by this Author
Your Complete Internet Fax Guide
There's A New Way To Fax - Can You Afford Not To Use It?